Sunday, May 17, 2015

hello! its been awhile..

theirs been much excitement between my husband & i as we are expecting our firstborn child. however, this week i was filled with doubt & anxiety. will i be enough as a new mother. is my knowledge about jesus adequate enough to raise up a child that we hope to be disciple of christ? aside from the normal parental worries, that question has been lingering on my mind. what a gift & true blessing god has entrusted us with & we want to make sure we raise up our first born in a way that honors him. 

i stumbled upon this verse as i was reading up on mommy blogs. 


" and i am sure of those, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of jesus christ." philippians 1:6


it brought me peace as i wrestle with feelings of motherhood in this new season in my life. god put this sweet reminder of hope as we await the arrival of our firstborn child. he put me on this journey & called me to the vocation of marriage & motherhood & he will always be my side. 





No comments:

Post a Comment