Tuesday, March 20, 2012

fake it till you make it

because ive let disappointment outweigh faith in myself & my own capabilities my dream, while not lost, seems unattainable. i know this is not true but my feelings tell me different. therein lies the conscious shift i must make within myself.

everyday, first thing in the morning i must consciously choose resilient thoughts instead of giving into the negative feeling of failure. i must choose courage in face of my fear. i must mindfully practice kinder thoughts versus punishing myself for feeling so defeated in terms of personal goals. im clawing to get out of this emotional funk because i know im worth so much more.

setting myself up for success must first come from nurturing positive self thoughts. i choose to be brave in spite of my fears. i choose courage...every single day.


No comments:

Post a Comment