Thursday, March 22, 2012

did someone say seafood

i recently discovered a gem of a spot that satiates my craving for seafood. best of all garlic noodles is offered as a side dish unlike boiling crab in san jose or rockin crawfish in oakland. i was delighted to try hot & juicy when visiting my parents in las vegas several years ago & excited when boiling crab opened in san jose. the bay area was finally going to have its own version of hot & juicy so the bf & i tried it opening weekend. since then business has been successful as wait times can be lengthy. spoiled by the quick & attentive service when it first opened driving quite a distance while waiting hours to be seated isnt worth it. also, i have yet to master a garlic noodle recipe & until then cajun is my go to spot. best of all i dont have to wait in like for hours in san jose, pay toll to cross the bridge for SF, or drive 30 minutes to oakland. its about mere 10-15 minute drive from my place. in the past week & a half I've been to cajun 3 times!

i noticed after swirling my seafood item of choice into my favored sauce (she bang extra spicy) im left extremely thirsty since its laden with sodium. nonetheless, delicious & i can't wait for the next visit.

1 comment:

  1. The food looks delicious! We have a Boiling Crab down here in so. cal., I've only tried it once, definitely worth the "work."

    ReplyDelete