Saturday, October 11, 2014

staying in scripture

im having a really hard time staying consistent, daily, with being in the scripture. i would do it for a few days consecutively then miss a few days. pick back up then fall off my daily schedule. im feeling discouraged so i researched what has helped other women stay focused in filling their lives with HIS truth & with the glorious life-giving words of the bible. 

ive come up with a few guidelines & ideas that i may implement during my daily quest to seek god. 

1) heading to work a few minutes early to  read in my car

2) set my alarm to remind myself to learn & memorize verses

3) find an app or podcast that i can hear the bible being read. great for excercising or when walking iggy 

4) schedule weekly reading plan on my planner

5) have an accountability partner that checks in on you or sends encouraging verses throughout the day

6) decorate home with scripture that ill see throughout the day


No comments:

Post a Comment