Thursday, October 16, 2014

aritzia

i recently introduced a co-worker to aritzia. it has been my go to place to shop on the very rare occasion that im in the mood to add staple pieces to my wardrobe. they are a bit on the pricey side but the quality is superb. im careful with what i choose making sure each piece can be wearable throughout all 4 seasons. she absolutely loved aritzia & picked up several items while i left empty handed as my search for a durable winter coat turned out unsuccessful. i donated most of my jackets as ive put quite the mileage on 2 in particular & it shows! like worn down..really shows! im still on the hunt for a jacket since winter will soon arrive & i have nothing heavy enough to keep me warm. in the meantime im hoping for layers of clothing & a huge scarf to keep me warm until i can find coat durable & heavy enough to not make me shiver (i get cold very easily).

aritiza..oh aritzia..i always leave lusting over items i can't have. i love their scarf blankets. it's huge, chunky, & can be wrapped around several times. all the traits of a great scarf in my opinion! & that sweater..oh that alpaca sweater. so soft & cozy as if i were wrapped in clouds of fluff! i wanted to take home both these items. however, i refrained. ive gotten quite good at this over the years *pats myself on shoulder*. it was fun to play dress up while it lasted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment