Sunday, November 9, 2014

juice cleanse..the beginning


juice cleanse as a way to detox has been on my to do list for quite sometime. however, the cost of it has always deterred me from taking the full 3-5 day plunge. pressed juicery (at in store locations only) offers a one day cleanse & i thought this would be a great way to see if i can even last a day without solid foods. well..what do ya know, i powered through the day feeling full & confident that perhaps i can last a few more days of relying solely on nutrient dense juices from plants & fruits.  they recommend one bottle of juice every 2-3 hours but each bottle left me feeling so full, so i was stoked to have some left over juices for the next day. 

vanilla almond has always been my favorite from pressed juicery. its creamy, filling, & the medjool dates add a perfect amount of natural sweetness. other notable favorites were the greens #3  (kale, spinach, romaine, parsley, cucumber, apple, celery, lemon, & ginger) & roots #2 (apple, carrots, ginger, kale, parsley, romaine, spinach). the chlorophyll water is probably the cleanest water i have ever tasted! ive been reading & researching the benefits of chlorophyll & it looks like i may have to visit the vitamin store soon. 


1 comment:

  1. I been seeing juice detox everywhere lately...I hope I also get the courage to try it out one day...hahha but I looove food. lol

    ReplyDelete