Saturday, April 28, 2012

je t'amie french garden

it took me awhile to find a spring scented candle that i liked given spring is all about flowers & im not a huge fan of overpowering flowery scents. i find most to be sickeningly cloying & in the end im left with a pounding headache. french garden, i expected to be a highly perfumed candle but what i got was a sweet natural peach fragrance with an ever subtle hint of lavender. it's soft, romantic, & alluring.

the label is adorable & out of my bath & body works candles these are superior in burning evenly. the wicks burned nicely & i had no trouble of an uneven wax pooling causing one or more of the wicks to constantly go out (as is the case with my winter candle).

french garden also reminds me of bath & body works paris amour scent. i was gifted the perfume from my best friend & fell in love with its fruity floral fragrance. the quality & longevity of the scent also surprised me, in that, the staying power (for an eau du toilette) matches that of my eau du parfums. definitely a winner!

i hope the paris line in both candles & body products are here to stay because it's definitely becoming my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment