Friday, March 7, 2014

random list

- ive binged on episodes of scandal for the past two weeks. i can't recall the last time an american show has held my attention for longer than an episode but its a nice change from my documentaries & korean dramas. if only netflix carried the beginning episodes of season 3 so i can catch up. i refuse to pay $2 per episode.

- i go days of eating healthy then fall off.

- my month long ban on rice & sweets has ended. i'll continue holding off on rice until the lenten season is over. sweets i'll allow a cheat day once a week.

- made a few trips to goodwill to donate clothes. my mind feels a little less cluttered, not to mention my space in the closet looks a bit more tidy.

- almost made it to a month of training iggy to sleep in his kennel. alas, his cuteness won us over & he's back in bed with us. i wake up, sometimes cranky, because he loves to hog up our bed. its our faults..i know.

- i've put my cricut on sale through craigslist & sold it as a bundle pack with cartridges. sweet deal if you ask me. i'm hoping it will go to a good home. some please buy it.


1 comment:

  1. I think it is wonderful that you were part of a bible group and you are so active in your church. I have had a hard time finding a church...and most importantly finding a group of christian friends. Sometimes we don't think we are...but we are blessed in our own little ways. :-)

    ReplyDelete