Friday, February 28, 2014

thankful list

ever have one of those days where you can't shake yourself out of the negative thoughts pervading your mind? today was one of those days. i usually have one of those days during that time of the month along side my migraines. i wasted most of my day in bed recovering from pains of what felt like my head was going to blow up. my day started late. it started on the wrong foot. i got nothing done.

when i find myself have pity party, it helps tremendously to make a list of what I'm thankful for. its a healthy reminder not to sweat the small stuff & to be thankful for lifes little blessings. today i am thankful for...

+ the sound of the pitter patter of rain outside my window
+ a wonderful husband i get to sleep next to
+ being able to find milk powder at a much cheaper price than what whole foods offered
+ the burning candle that makes our room smell cozy & clean
+ tomorrows day off to do what i didn't get done today



1 comment:

  1. Aw it's always great to think of things that we're grateful for :D They make down days much better ♥

    ReplyDelete